Guest EXPAT

Best New TV Show of 12-13 season

Guest NCBored

It's one of the few new shows I watch immediately (vs. several days later).

The only quibble I have is how he has acquired his apparent scientific knowledge, but maybe the flashbacks will explain that too.

I totally agree. Firecat and I were having breakfast this AM and we were actually talking about the show. We both love it and think it has great potential. Plus, the lead actor is hot!

We were talking about "super powers" and I don't think he has any. I think he was taught to be extraordinary and nothing is "special" that someone can't learn. Am I wrong?

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my the lead character is hot.. I don't want to go to Chinese websites and watch hacked vids without any respect to copy rights... Maybe it's on Hulu..???

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks I went to the website and read the synopsis. It seems a bit like Batman... Why does these characters have to a billionaire and playboy... Most of all why do they have to be straight!

Guest FourAces

Oh my the lead character is hot.. I don't want to go to Chinese websites and watch hacked vids without any respect to copy rights... Maybe it's on Hulu..???

It is on Hulu :thumbsup:

TV Guide says that Arrow will be introducing Roy Harper and he'll be played by Teen Wolf alum Colton Haynes. This will only encourage my pleas that they introduce Cheshire into the series. (Sorry, was I making it obvious which was the super-hot super-team when I started reading comics?) Roy will be a love interest for Oliver's sister Thea, which is ridiculous because Thea is not an assassin with poisoned fingernails.

post-105999-0-98567500-1355324473_thumb.

post-105999-0-59943200-1355324484_thumb.

post-105999-0-04908200-1355324494_thumb.

post-105999-0-90515100-1355324502_thumb.

Guest NCBored

TV Guide says that Arrow will be introducing Roy Harper and he'll be played by Teen Wolf alum Colton Haynes. This will only encourage my pleas that they introduce Cheshire into the series. (Sorry, was I making it obvious which was the super-hot super-team when I started reading comics?) Roy will be a love interest for Oliver's sister Thea, which is ridiculous because Thea is not an assassin with poisoned fingernails.

The writers obviously don't feel constrained by the comic book relationships or history. Introducing The Huntress as a possible romantic interest was novel, and the current 'sidekick' is nothing like Speedy. (interestingly, Oliver called his sister 'Speedy' in one episode.)

I'm also waiting to see what happens with Tommy Merlin, since Merlyn was a nemesis in the comics.

Also interested in seeing what they do with Deathstroke, who has appeared in the island flashbacks.