Guest EXPAT

American Horror Story: Asylum

Has anyone been watching the new season of American Horror Story? Adam Levine lost his arm in the first scene. He's not bad for his first acting gig ever. . .

post-105999-0-84823600-1351016435_thumb.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I missed the first episode. was hoping to catch it on Hulu or on Cox on Demand (Cox cable), but it hasnt shown up on either..Can't find it re-broadcast on FX yet either..

Cox has it on demand now but only in the regular definition section. They haven't posted the HD version yet on Cox on Demand.

It will also be re-airing on FX on Wednesday night at midnight after two airings of the second episode.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks Expat. I have been checking every day or so and it hadn't been on demand yet. Just looked and there it is. I will have to watch it today to get ready for tomorrow nights second episode...

Thanks again

• Members

Although they still dont have the first 2 episodes online, I did catch the 3rd episode last nite, and am still Aghast !

Who thought this up ??? There is some crazy shit going on this season, so much so thats its hard to keep track of, but I guess when I see episodes 1 and 2, things will fall into place.

The scenes are often too dark to actually see what is going on, but they give you enough intro to "imagine" which makes it even spookier.... And both James Cromwell and Jessica Lange are trully bat-shit Crazy, and Lily Rabe's sex crazed nun is a revelation, especially when she has her Sharon Stone Basic Instinct moment...... I LOVE this show !.

Guest lurkerspeaks

i won't give away too much until you are able to see the first two episodes, but let me just say that Lily Rabe is not "herself". She is/was a very innocent, childlike character until a certain occurence in the second episode. On a separate note, Episode 3 had no real nudity in it, unlike the other episodes. What it needs is more butt..

Guest NCBored

I watched the first season, and I'm taping the second season, but for some reason, i haven't watched any of the new episodes - I always choose something else instead.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I dont remember if it was episode 1 or 2 this year that had a great bare butt shot of Evan Peters (the blond boy) bent over the table getting spanked.

• Members

So I've been watching the current episodes (still havent seen #1 or 2), but this show is really creeping me out (in a good way) this year. Jessica remains phenomonal, and James Cromwell bring new meaning to sinister and twisted.... While the cinematography is often a bit too dark (literally) to see whats really happening (probably its intention), I think the twists and turns are truly mind blowing, although often not believeable. But who wants to believe this stuff anyway. That WOULD be horrifying.... I am not sure how long

Chloe will last but Evan Peters should hang around all season. He is tormented and HOT at the same time. and what was Admas fate ??? Is he dead or not ???

Guest NCBored

F/X on demand should have them.

Thanks for that tip! With a little research, I discovered that shows from A&E, AMC, Bravo, FX, G4, Nat Geo, SyFy, USA are available on my Entertainment on Demand channel. So, now I can catch the first episode of American Horror Srory, which I missed.

:sorcerer: