Guest FourAces

Are U A Lube Person?

Guest FourAces

Just wondering if u guys prefer lots of lube a little lube or none at all? I am talking both jacking off and fucking here :P

What brought this up (pun not intended) is a conversation I was having with a younger friend. He is a bottom and does not like to use lube when being fucked OUCH :lol: ... but when he jacks off he uses it.

That seems like it would hurt for a bottom not to use lube but to each his own.

I like lube when fucking or when other guys are jacking me off. But when I do it to myself I don't like lube then. Go figure that one? ? ?

I've had some bottoms tell me to go very light on the lube too. They say "I want to feel you!!". I guess lube takes away some of that feeling?

Guest hitoallusa

Well it's not safe not to use lube... Condoms can easily break and bleeding is more likely when lube is not used. It increases your chance of getting STDs...

Guest FourAces

Well it's not safe not to use lube... Condoms can easily break and bleeding is more likely when lube is not used. It increases your chance of getting STDs...

i hope all know that water based lube should be used when using a condom.

btw its so nice to see u back even if its a brief visit. i've been looking for the right matching shoes we can wear on our gay pride date :P

Guest FourAces

Four Aces and Hito,

May I suggest either of the following choices, depending on who if feeling more masculine or feminine...

dunk-gs-low-rainbow-1.jpg

tumblr_lzwaatrCWx1rnvtjpo1_400.jpg

I think Hito would look perfect in the heal shoe. With my weight I'd flatten it instantly :lol:

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Four Aces you have to hold me if I am going to put on those heels.. We will be an odd couple at the event but who cares we will walk around as if we owned the place.. Who knows we might end up having our own reality show on TV.. Never mind haters ^_^

Guest FrancoisP

Just wondering if u guys prefer lots of lube a little lube or none at all? I am talking both jacking off and fucking here :P

What brought this up (pun not intended) is a conversation I was having with a younger friend. He is a bottom and does not like to use lube when being fucked OUCH :lol: ... but when he jacks off he uses it.

That seems like it would hurt for a bottom not to use lube but to each his own.

Jacking off Nope it just gets messy.

But having sex....Yes. Trying to have sex with me without lube is like a car with no engine. We wont get anywhere