Guest FourAces

Maybe Best Mobile Deal in US

Guest FourAces

I thought for those who are price concerned when it comes to mobile phone prices I would share this info with you.

Probably the best mobile phone deal you will find in the US is at Boost Mobile. The selection of phones is fair at best however, if you do not need the latest and greatest then head over there and check out their unlimited plan. For smartphones it begins at $55 x month and this includes unlimited 411, calls, data and all taxes / fees. The cool part is for every 6 months you make your payments on time they lower the rate $5. till you reach $40. per month! That is fantastic savings.

If you use a basic phone, the cost begins at $50 and drops to $35 per month. Again a great value.

Boost Mobile is owned by Sprint and uses their network. So if the Sprint coverage is solid where you live you might want to take a look at their plans.

Your Favorite BoyToy Tech Writer FourAces :smile::lol::D:P:o

• Members

Do you know if they allow / block tethering of another device to your phone to pass through internet data?

I really wish would Google would do more than talk about google phones... actually release one that could be used on any carrier completely unlocked, damn it. Then it wouldn't matter as much that Boost's phones were out of date...

Hey, if you get to be tech writer do I get to be BoyToy Tech Critic in residence? :thumbsup:

Guest FourAces

The hotspot is a good question. I cannot find anything on the site about it. I dont use my device for a hotspot so rarely pay attention to that feature.