Guest hitoallusa

Learning how to cook... to be a better wife

Guest hitoallusa

So in order to prepare myself to be a better wife to whoever it might be... I decided to improve my cooking skill. I am cooking curry and soup for dinner right now and waiting to see how it will taste. Two of my close confidants will taste my food in a couple of hours. ^_^ If it works then I will take a picture and post it on here. I hope I don't have to eat everything on my own because it doesn't taste good... ^_^ I hate throwing food away.

Guest hitoallusa

Well it didn't turn out well.. It tastes good but the presentation is not so pleasing. :( I will practice more and post a picture when I'm satisfied. I'm bored so I getting bride education here and it's so fun. ^_^ I have just finished eating my curry but the color of it is a bit hmm. I put some almonds in there but maybe I put in too much. I will take you out for dinner when I'm in Raleigh probably in November or December.. And show you the pictures.... ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my thank you so much... I will bring fruits and deserts... ^_^ What kind of shoes should I wear in Rio.. Just thinking about it makes me excited... ^_^

When in Rio de Janeiro, I'll prepare you the best curry this side of Penang or Chiang Mai. Even have a great store where I can get authentic mango chutney. Ditto on the Basmati.

Guest FourAces

Oh my thank you so much... I will bring fruits and deserts... :smile: What kind of shoes should I wear in Rio.. Just thinking about it makes me excited... :smile:

It can be very warm in Rio and if you do much walking your feet might swell a bit. So I would suggest a casual but lightweight shoe with a nice cushion :P

Guest hitoallusa

Thank you FourAces.. ^_^

It can be very warm in Rio and if you do much walking your feet might swell a bit. So I would suggest a casual but lightweight shoe with a nice cushion :P

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my ihpguy... You are so passionate! How many children do we plan to have?

You won't be needing any. With your ankles behind your ears, you'll be permanently barefoot, pregnant and in rapture.