Guest hitoallusa

Prostitution arrests rock Maine tourist town..

If she had not kept that stupid fucking video recording, it would all have been okay. Ogunquit is one of the happily queerest towns on earth (Montreal's beach paradise). And the whole state (viz their senators) is rock-ribbed libertarian. What foolishness.

• Members

I really cannot understand why you would want to sully this message-board with details of what those vile heterosexuals get upto in rural parts of the US. Having followed the link and read some of the lurid claims, I feel the need to take a shower and cleanse myself of this previously unimagined filth.

Guest hitoallusa

Sorry... I didn't mean to offend anyone... I thought it's relevant to the forum but come to think of it.. It's about straight people. I apologize.

Never tried any independents?

Well, yes, of course. My previous statement was too absolutist. As with the boys, indie girls can be a lot less regimented, freer with their time and favors, loopy & individualistic on the fortunate occasion. I recall some 3 years ago, on the eve of a business trip to Japan, getting into the pre-groove by hiring a lovely Japanese lady the evening before my flight, and getting a good bit of etiquette coaching over dinner together after the bonking was done. Etc.