Guest lurkerspeaks

First and/or early time memories

Guest lurkerspeaks

How did you first "get into" gay sex? Was it with a friend growing up? Was it at some local cruising spot? Was it with a buddy after a night of drinking? What about your experiences after that?

My first time was started in a Target restroom, which incidentally was next to my high school.. After that, my main source of hookups was from public restrooms...Back in the mid-late 70's and the 80's in Houston, there were so many cruisy restrooms, many with gloryholes.. Also discovered the bookstore scene, which back then in Houston, was also very busy...

Anyone else care to share their experiences. Can be as detailed or generic as you are comfortable with..

Guest hitoallusa

My first fat experience wasn't sex... It was a romantic sleep over... We just held each other on a small single bed and fell asleep... It was much better than sex... ^_^

I was "horsing" around with a childhood friend in his camper when we were just 12 or 13 years old but we didn't do much other than fondling each other. My first real sex with a man was after all my "girlfriend" experiences and it was in Germany with a hot Italian man who was married by the way. . .I was 26 at that time. After a few drinks after work, he came back to my penthouse apartment and we had sex although it was mostly just oral because I had no idea what he really wanted to do. Then we went back to work and never really talked about it again. I got the impression that he did that occasionally to satisfy himself and then went home to his wife. . .

Guest CharliePS

I was about 12 the first time I realized that there was such a thing as a homosexual, and I was one of them. I did the usual adolescent horsing around with schoolmates, mostly mutual masturbation, but I didn't have my first genuine homosexual experience until I was 17. I happened to be using the stalls in the Port Authority bus terminal in midtown Manhattan, when someone shoved a note under the partition, asking if I wanted to do anthing. I was so shocked and scared that I fled, but a few months later I went back, and this time I said yes. When we both emerged from our stalls, he turned out to be an attractive young man (he said he was 18, but in hindsight I realize he was probably a few years older), and he took me back to his tiny room on the lower East Side (common bathroom in the hall), where, in one afternoon, he taught me all the basic activities; he also taught me the term "gay." I never saw him again, but I still have the matchbook on which he wrote his phone number, more than a half century ago.

• Members

The first time I started "thinking" I was attracted to men was when I was about 8 years old. My father coached a teenage basketball team. During one of the practices, I had to use the restroom and saw one of the players in the shower. He had a hard--on and was jacking off. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and was totally amazed his size.

My first sexual experience was at the age of 12 with my best friend.

I wasn't until I was 24 years old that I fully understood and accepted my gay self. There's been no regrets since then.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I remember one time, back in the early/mid 80's. I was in my early to mid 20's.. Back in Houston--There was this one gay bookstore/arcade called "The Ballpark"..It was crazy back then.. probably 30 or so booths, in a horseshoe type layout, almost all of the booths with gloryholes. You paid a couple of dollars to enter the arcade, then you bought tokens for the video loops in the back. This one time, I got there around 10pm one night. And when I finally left the building, it was light out--around 6am.. I was such a tramp back then..Things were so different then, before the ravages of AIDS. It was a free for all, like an all you can eat buffet.

Back then, there was no internet, no cruisingforsex or no squirt.org to tell us where to cruise. It was all instinct, trial and error, and word of mouth.