Guest EXPAT

OMG this is very strange to look at . . .

Guest zipperzone

I'll say! :thumbsup:

Also in the cast: Rob Lowe, Debbie Reynolds, Dan Aykroyd, Scott Bakula and Cheyenne Jackson.

Matt Damon & Rob Lowe in the same movie! My dirty little mind can dream up many scenarios they could act.

Matt Damon says that he normally has a no nudity clause in his contracts, but that isn't the way it worked for his Liberace biopic. “Normally I’d say no to nudity, but I just did a lot of it playing the long-term partner of Liberace, Scott Thorson, in Behind the Candelabra. I mean, it’s tastefully done…But this movie’s not going to be for everyone. I had to come out of the pool, go over to Michael Douglas, straddle him on a chaise lounge and start kissing him. It's not like I kiss him just once. We drew it up like a football plan… Michael was a wonderful kisser."

Well it's going to be on HBO, and I'm not about to get that station again. Unless I decide to watch True Blood this coming summer again. But I'm not sure I'm going to suffer through another season of that again.