Guest EXPAT

Extreme HOTTIE on NBC's "The Voice"

• Members

Cody gets a bit obnoxious, but THATS a QUEEN for ya..... BAM BAM !!!!!!

Those ear-thingys are his Earrings, he just got a bit confused and excited.... or he's making a Fashion statement. You know how them-thar Gays are ???? :queen: :queen: :queen:

Cute.. What are those ear pieces for?

The ear pieces are given to all singers on stage (especially on TV) because it is very difficult to hear yourself sing because the speakers are either outward facing to an audience or designed for a television audience. This way they can hear themselves sing to make sure they are on key.

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks EXPAT.. You are also knowledgeable.. ^_^...

The ear pieces are given to all singers on stage (especially on TV) because it is very difficult to hear yourself sing because the speakers are either outward facing to an audience or designed for a television audience. This way they can hear themselves sing to make sure they are on key.

Guest hitoallusa

They are so cute together.. ^_^

Dez was so happy that he got through this week that he posted this picture on Facebook of himself, his brother and his mother. His brother is a hottie too.

• Members

Many musicians have special ones that are molded to their ears, supposed to be great headphones, I've seen ads for one of the high-end manufacturers somewhere.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my that's unfortunate... Good luck with his career...^_^

Well, even Christina couldnt save him any longer.... Hottie got the boot, along with the resident Flaming Queen Cody Blowyou...

Lets see if someone snatches them up....

• Members

And with that my interest in the rest of the season is now gone. The rest are bland singers that I have no interest in what so ever.

Surely Expat, given that the poor boy is likely to be unemployed now, you could find time to 'mentor' the young man? With his interest in business at Yale and the competition of many other hotties in LA, he may well prove flexible in his career choices.