Guest EXPAT

Extreme HOTTIE on NBC's "The Voice"

Well I'm in lust with this contestant that made it through last night on Christina's team on "The Voice. His name is Dez Duron and he is living now in Los Angeles waiting to take off on a singing career. I'd be more than happy to help him in the interim. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVr1VfZcbo

This was his performance last year when he didn't make it through which the judges regretted when they turned around. (Audio only, but you can see what he looked like)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbDrfRKCvk

Here is an interview with Dez after he was rejected last year on The Voice

• Members

Take that as a sign !

Suckrates,you have behaved prety well here, and there's no reason we can't get along here. Like everyone else, I enjoy the great pictures you post here, But I don't care for your snarky remarks here anymore than I did at Daddys, so why not try to leave that site behind when you come to a different site with a diffferent name and a different ambiance?

Take that as a sign !

Please, this forum is a nice place for everyone. We don't want to antagonize everyone.

Suckrates,you have behaved prety well here, and there's no reason we can't get along here. Like everyone else, I enjoy the great pictures you post here, But I don't care for your snarky remarks here anymore than I did at Daddys, so why not try to leave that site behind when you come to a different site with a diffferent name and a different ambiance?

In return, the same here. This is a nice forum and we don't want to antagonize anyone.

I don't remember who anyone was at Daddy's unless they were there when I posted. I don't visit there now and I don't care to spend time getting at who is who. That said, and this is for EVERYONE, please leave the feuds and fights at the door when you come here!

• Members

Because, I am dealing with the SAME person..... YOU ! Need I say more, not that I owe you any explanations. And I suppose you find your behavior towards ME acceptable over there ? So dont play Pollyanna over here Lucky. That dumb blonde act dont cut it with me ! Whatever name I choose to use should make No difference, althought you keep pointing it out, since I have never hid who I was. Give it a rest. Now back to our Regularly scheduled program . :whistle: :whistle:

• Members

Please, this forum is a nice place for everyone. We don't want to antagonize everyone.

In return, the same here. This is a nice forum and we don't want to antagonize anyone.

I don't remember who anyone was at Daddy's unless they were there when I posted. I don't visit there now and I don't care to spend time getting at who is who. That said, and this is for EVERYONE, please leave the feuds and fights at the door when you come here!

With all due respect TOz, I have said my piece and am now done with it. You may delete my post if you choose. I will respect the goals of your site.

I agree that he is very handsome, but I hated his version of that song. It seemed very artificial.

The version he did was kind of a hip/hop soul version of the song that was done originally by Lauryn Hill: