episevilla

My next trip to Brazil

• Members

I liked Curitiba. Took the bus ["the hop on hop off one] to see some of the important venues that are throughout the city. ...enjoyed the cleanliness and eco sense that prevails there.

...enjoyed the sauna merely as a spectator. When a friend and I went, I was ill because a hottie in Rio at Club 117 ["our Anderson"] had fucked my face so hard that he made me ill for a week. Since I did NOT want to make any of the sauna boys ill while in Curitiba, I did not go with any. They questioned my friend as to why I chose NOT to engage their services or seek their company.

Too bad, too, because that night had few clients but about fifteen sauna guys. Enjoy yourself culturally and otherwise!!

Yes, guys, i had my fun. Not only with the 'boys', but with some contributors to this site aswell... really kind and nice people, as our man in Pataca/Rio. I took some pics, but i did not ask for permission to put it on line, even in this-a-kind-of-advertisement webpage. Let us say that I had most fun in MM, and enjoyed more twinks than musclemen, althoug a big Marcus was an excellent lover (so I went with him again in 117). I noticed too that at dating sites like Manhunt or Scruff or Bear4U there are hustling young attractive guys... One of them I met the same evening in MM, where he is often to be seen... Great programa. A second one I met at the beach at Posto 5, Copa, and we went to a Vanity Hotel (motel actually); the guy looks so young. even younger than the confessed 18 years; i asked for his id: he was 22. Curiously enough, the almost invisible Vanity attendant did not ask for any identification document. The boy had great looks and body, but he was too cold for my taste. And 150, instead the 50 to 80 at the saunas.

Altogheter, a nice trip and a bunch of great bo(d)ys. But it is Brazil, also not a wonder.

Hugs

Epi