AdamSmith

Warren could beat Brown!

Guest hitoallusa

Although Brown is so cute and hot I will vote for Warren if I could vote in MA... I hope she win although she will have a hard time fighting people people in DC... She is smart but will she be smart enough to fight and subdue people that will sell their soul to maintain the status quo...

Lobbyists, interest groups, lawyers and their network of people who work for them is too strong.. At least she can try but I hope she doesn't end up one of them... We will see

I also donated to Warren after her DNC speech. Watching their debate showed how passionate she is about issues and how much of an idiot Brown is. He even tried to get out of the debate but Harry Reid wouldn't let him. I found that hilarious and very telling of his laziness. . .

• Members

Everybody else who really believes the country needs Elizabeth Warren in the senate should join me in donating, even $5!

I already have.

May I suggest donations be considered for Bachman's Dem opponent, Jim Graves. The race is tightening and I have to hope that an Obama surge will carry Graves over the line. I pasted a link for info and contributions.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1889957.html

https://secure.actbl...,1000&amount=25

Also worthy of consideration are NH Dem candidates for the House: Carol Shea-Porter and Annie Kuster, both in a good position to unseat GOP incumbents. The GOP pacs are spending to hold these seats and the Dems need some cash. Lots of Medicare seniors give Obama a good chance to carry NH. If these women stay close to their opponents then I believe the Obama coat tails and Medicare will do the rest. Shea-Porter was unseated in 2010 in the Tea Party/anti Health Care wave and Kuster lost a close race.

http://www.sheaporter.com/

http://kusterforcongress.com/

I have had enough of the Tea Party crazies so I'm contributing to selected close races around country where I believe there is a good chance to unseat them -- Senate and House.

I'd like to help defeat Steve King/Iowa and a handful of GOP TX crazies but I just don't think there is a real chance to affect those outcomes.

• Members

And now Scott is off to be a Fox News Contributor, post Palin & Turd Blossom.

This seals the deal about not seeking a Federal Office any time in the near future. I cannot imagine why he would do this other than the money. He is not nearly conservative enough to appease the Fox audience, or won't allow himself to be portrayed so if he hopes to ever run for statewide Mass office. And he cannot permit himself to de dragged to the right because of future statewide run considerations. He's about to find out what it's like being a black kid on a Southie block.

If Ailes is trying to undertake a shift to the moderate side this would be a start but cumonnnnn... we're talking Roger Ailes and Fox News here!! Even if Ailes had such designs, this along with dumping Morris and Sara Palin would just be the tip of the iceberg. Half the idiots on that channel would have to be dumped starting with the morning show.

Odd. A day ago it was being noised about that he was going to run for governor. The $$$ must have won out.

He might have been (could still be) a decent governor. Having to cater only to the MA electorate, Repubs are allowed to act sensibly in that role.