Guest lurkerspeaks

Premiere dates

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am eagerly awaiting two of my favorite shows from last year to return..

American Horror Story is slated to premiere season 2 on Wednesday, Oct 17..

and The Walking Dead will premiere on Sunday Oct 14

twd-s3-key-art-398.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I normally can't watch a show like this. it's too gory. I like this one though so what I do is I read recaps online instead of watching. It will all change once I have a husband.. I will just lie on his chest while watching so I don't get scared...

One logical error point that I want to make is... What will happen to all the nuclear plants and other major utilities if there are no one to take care of them.. I think all of the survivors will be dead even before Zoombies get them in the end... :shocked:

American Horror Story is completely different this year as it takes place in an asylum with all new characters even though some of the same actors are returning. They are returning in different roles.

I really like The Walking Dead. I was luke-warm about American Horror Story last season, so I'm curiosi to see fi I like the new season better.

I'm enjoying the new season of Sons of Anarchy now and looking forward to the return of Dexter on Sept 30.

• Members

When Walking Dead started with a fucking love triangle I just couldn't keep watching--end of the world as we know it so let's spend a lot of time on fucking soap-opera drama and people too stupid to live...

the-walking-dead-wheres-carl-calvin-and-hobbes-inspired-artwork-cartoon.jpg

I was interested in AHS because I always thought Dylan McDermott was sexy as hell on The Practice... but never saw a single episode. Not otherwise my kind of show, I guess...

• Members

I too am eagerly awaiting AHS, and anxious to see how Adam Levine fares in his actting debut. As well, I LOVE Dexter, and sadly this will be the show finale season...

But talking of new show, The New Normal, NBC's show about a gay couple using surrogacy to build a family by creator genius Ryan Murphy STILL does not sit well in my book. Three episodes in, and I cant warm up to this show, although I really wanted to love it. The gay characters are a complete turn off, and the preachy, unrealistic dialogue is alot to swallow... The high point however remains the young child actress that plays Shania, and lights up every scene. akes watching a bit more bearable.

I too am eagerly awaiting AHS, and anxious to see how Adam Levine fares in his actting debut. As well, I LOVE Dexter, and sadly this will be the show finale season...

But talking of new show, The New Normal, NBC's show about a gay couple using surrogacy to build a family by creator genius Ryan Murphy STILL does not sit well in my book. Three episodes in, and I cant warm up to this show, although I really wanted to love it. The gay characters are a complete turn off, and the preachy, unrealistic dialogue is alot to swallow... The high point however remains the young child actress that plays Shania, and lights up every scene. akes watching a bit more bearable.

I hadn't realized that this will be the final season of Dexter - hopefully they'll end with a quality season.

I've watched 2 episodes of The New Normal - I'll give it one more chance, I think. I'm ok with the gay characters, I guess, but some of the lines still make me cringe.

The first episode of Revolution was interesting - tho they're obviously going for some of the Hunger Games audience.

Maybe it will fare better than Jericho.

I'm waiting for Last Resort and Arrow now.