Guest EXPAT

Paris Hilton & Rupert Everett say stuff and we puke

http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/people/2012/09/20/paris-hilton-says-most-gay-men-have-aids

Paris was recording saying gay men are the horniest people ever and probably all have AIDS. . .

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/09/16/rupert-everett-gay-parents-i-cant-think-of-anything-worse/

And Rupert Everett said that he thought that two gay dads are probably the worst thing ever. . .

Guest hitoallusa

I am not sure whether this is true but we can give her some benefit of the doubt...

"the source explains that Paris’s friends were actually just concerned about a friend of theirs in Spain who knowingly has AIDS, but still has unprotected sex with people and doesn’t tell them! When Paris’s pals went on to share that this Spanish friend was also actively seeking sexual partners online for unprotected sex, that’s when the comments of these types of actions being 'gross' and 'disgusting' came into play. "

So many people I know say that they are HIV negative when they are not... It startles me that they put on ads in Adam4Adam and other sites as HIV negative... Maybe they don't want to scare people away or just can't come in terms with it..

Two stupid, stupid Cunts who should know better.

We sometimes lob the "self-loathing" label at each other too freely. But this crack of Rupe's seems to confirm his feeling of exactly that thing. Which he had smelt like a long time to me, even with his having bravely come out before it was fashionable.

La Hilton is not worth crowding up the Internet or our heads with.

was the subject of massive backlash on Thursday when audio leaked of her referring to gay men as “
” and saying most of them “probably have AIDS.”

Now, the hookup app
Grindr
, which Hilton and her gay male friend were discussing during their secretly taped conversation, has responded to her controversial remarks.

Grindr tweeted, “@parishilton, frankly we’re surprised that you hadn’t heard about Grindr sooner, given some of the guys you date,” along with a photo of Hilton and her ex-boyfriend
dressed as fairies at a costume party.