Guest EXPAT

Barbra Streisand on Tour

I'm VERY EXCITED. I just snagged a ticket for Barbra Streisand in Las Vegas on November 2, 2012. She's coming to the Hollywood Bowl as well, but I hate that venue. I saw her in 2008 at Staples Center in Los Angeles and I never thought I would be able to see her again. So I'm thrilled that I snagged a floor seat in about the 12th row for this Las Vegas venue. It certainly wasn't a cheap ticket. But a night listening to Barbra is worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoYsnPmZGAI

Guest lurkerspeaks

I was just looking at tickets as well. She will be in Vegas, Philly, NYC, LA, San Jose, and a few other cities. Tickets range from $75 or so for the nose bleed seats, to over $800 for the best seats, depending on location. If money was no object, I would be right there, front and center. She has been a HUGE idol of mine ever since I was a young gay boy seeing Funny Girl for the first time. But, alas, money IS an object, so I won't be able to attend.. :-(

• Members

I saw her in 2008 at Staples Center in Los Angeles and I never thought I would be able to see her again. So I'm thrilled that I snagged a floor seat in about the 12th row for this Las Vegas venue. It certainly wasn't a cheap ticket. But a night listening to Barbra is worth it.

Was that LA appearance a special concert? I believe the last time Streisand toured was 2006, not 2008. Pretty sure I am correct, because knew it was the last time I could afford to see her in person.

• Members

I'm VERY EXCITED. I just snagged a ticket for Barbra Streisand in Las Vegas on November 2, 2012. She's coming to the Hollywood Bowl as well, but I hate that venue. I saw her in 2008 at Staples Center in Los Angeles and I never thought I would be able to see her again. So I'm thrilled that I snagged a floor seat in about the 12th row for this Las Vegas venue. It certainly wasn't a cheap ticket. But a night listening to Barbra is worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoYsnPmZGAI

I agree, it will be worth it, but ill wait for the televised Version, coming soon to a TV screen near you.... :thumbsup:

• Members

I saw Streisand in Philly, the first stop on the tour in 2006. She was staying at the Four Seasons for a week just two blocks from my house. A friend was staying at the Four Seasons as well. So everytime I stop in, I knew there was a chance I might see her.

I did see Streisand in her two Broadway shows, both during the Boston tryouts before New York.

Being a Brooklyn boy, I'll be flying from Vegas to see here open the tour...I'm also interested in possibly seeing her at The Hollywood Bowl, just because I like the place so much...(HATE the MGM).

One of my forst clients taught me to "embrace the legends"...I guess they don't get much bigger...

Being a Brooklyn boy, I'll be flying from Vegas to see her open the tour...I'm also interested in possibly seeing her at The Hollywood Bowl, just because I like the place so much...(HATE the MGM).

One of my first clients taught me to "embrace the legends"...I guess they don't get much bigger...