Guest lurkerspeaks

An update from Brazil-told second hand

Guest lurkerspeaks

I have been receiving updates from Brazil from our great friend, Tomcal. I finally got permission from him to share some of his adventures and pics for the rest of the guys here who like to live vicariously thru him.

His first stop on Friday was Porto Alegre..Mezzininu sauna is going strong. He ran into one of his favorite boys there

post-113342-0-43453500-1347985169_thumb.

After leaving the sauna, he headed to BarMixx, the hustler bar. There he met "very handsome kinda rough construction worker blond 20 yr old with worked out from work type body, but not big, with a huge dick, and really sweet." Then he met an Italian kid.

Sunday found Tomcal in Rio.. Sunday was pretty slow at both Pointe and 117..(Meio Mundo is closed on Sundays). Monday is a busy day at Meio Mundo, so of course Tomcal was there. First up was a threeway with Allison and Jacksin

post-113342-0-46928500-1347985585_thumb.post-113342-0-24426700-1347985598_thumb.

Then he ran into a lean toned 22 yr old with a great face who spoke English with a French accent!! turns out he is a Carioca but he learned French then English

so his English has a definite french accent! anyhow he was amazing in bed, and he ....and this is a record in Tomcal's 60 + trips to Rio, Came 4 times in the hour!

Tomcal also reported that on Monday night, there were at least 15 new faces at Meio Mundo who had not been there in June.

Here is one of Tomcal's "afternoon appointments"

post-113342-0-83467600-1347985892_thumb.

This next adventure is a direct copy from Tomcal's email..

"A funny thing happened yesterday...a stripper accidentally ended up in my bed for the night! I will start at the begining!

Yesterday afternoon Johnathan, came by to spend a couple hours. we had a great time and he left around 5:00 and I headed over to 117, Tues is there big night and there were at least 50+ guys working! There is johnathan with his brother Junior who some of you HO's might know.

post-113342-0-23740300-1347986041_thumb.

but I digress............

So Leandro say "I will find one with a good face..." and off he goes, about 10 mins later he comes to get me in the bar and hurries me to the locker area, there is a guy I saw the night before at MM but never had the opportunity to connect with. He kinda looks like Justin timberlake to me! We all go to a room and have a fun time and than Johnathan says "Thiago is a stripper in Sao Paulo, can he spend the night with you?"...well I had to give that a lot of thought...about a 1/2 a millisecond! Johnathan says "he is very good and trustworthy!".....,we got back to Ipanema and went and had dinner at the TEXMEX place and than got to bed around midnight I am writing this, this morning, he is still sleeping.

Here are his pics:

post-113342-0-90032900-1347986111_thumb.

I am trying hard not to get lonely here since there are no other Americans around...so far i am sucessful! LOL

Today Acyr the owner of Meo Mundo is having me to Lunch at his condo, I like the idea of dining with the owner of a whorehouse!!! :-)

and another direct story from email...

"I have been to Rota 66 the texmex place twice now as Acyr wanted to go there for dinner on Sunday night and the stripper wanted to go there last night, both nights we had the same cute waiter, very little, like 5'2" but CuTE!! the stripper mentioned him last night and wondered if he was gay, but nothing about him gave any clues. Tonight after the saunas I was dining alone so I went to Galitos around 10:30, across the street at ToNemAi, the gay bar, on the sidewalk where everyone stands I saw the cute waiter(the tex mex place is about 200' down the same side of the street as ToNemAi) He walked across the street and said HI!

asked me how things were going, and said they let him off work early as the restaurant was slow tonight! I asked him if he would like to sit down and he says "Thanks, but I have to get home....I have a jealous Boyfriend!" LOL but what a nice kid"

and another quote "Tonight I went by myself to ToNemAi the gay bar in Ipanema after the saunas at about 11:00, it has good hamburgers and good crowd, two tables away were two guys, one really buff/muscular, saw him staring at me, his friend went outside to smoke and when I looked up he smiled. so I motioned him over, he sat down and long story short, he just left the apt about 10 mins. ago!!! I fuckin love Rio!!"

and another pic of one of Tomcal's boys

post-113342-0-79326600-1347986393_thumb.

and here are two boys from a threeway..

post-113342-0-62913400-1347986480_thumb.post-113342-0-23390800-1347986493_thumb.

And finally, here is Tomcal's breakdown for the saunas:

Sundays is not good at either 117 or Pointe, with about 15 guys working both places, Mondays and Fridays are Great at Meo Mundo, Tuesday is the day for 117! Weds is kinda ok at all three, Thurs, 117 and FRiday and Sat. can be ok at Pointe, I went to all three every night they were open, so I think got a pretty representative idea of what they were like...but even on slow night with only 15 or so guys you can find a hot guy or two!! I did.

Hopefully this report and accompanying photos will keep Brazil on the top of everyone's mind for any upcoming vacations. We must do our part to support the economy of Brazil and keep these boys off the streets (and in our beds).

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks, but the real thanks belong to Tomcal, who selflessly donated his time to venture south of the equator, with just two purposes in mind-1) the help the local brazilian economy and 2) to give us homebound posters some libidious stories to read and drool over.

• Members

Excellent report, Lurker.

And a big thanks to Tomcal for allowing you to share. :thumbsup:

The appears here right at the time that I received a FB message today from a friend who's inviting me to join him and two friends sometime in June or July of 2013. I should be returning from a European trip and do not know if I'll be able to do this, but today I began looking at fares on various sites which I'll post elsewhere later. -^_^ -^_^ -^_^

Guest lurkerspeaks

Sorry, I do not have the address. All I know is that it is in Porto Alegre. Tomcal is back in Brazil as we speak.. I have gotten only minimal updates as of yet.. He still reports that Mezzineu is the best boy sauna anywhere as far as the physical building itself. It isn't some old converted building. It is a newer place that was built from the ground up as a rentboy sauna. And Bar Mixx is still going strong for late night fun after the saunas.

• Members

The correct name is Mixxbar

The address: Rua Visconde de Porto Alegre 232

The neighborhood is Floresta.

Phone #- (51) 3254-7953

Email: mixxbar@hotmail.com

A detailed account of your (or anyone else) visit would be greatly appreciated.

Guest lurkerspeaks

here are a few excerpts from Tomcal's emails to me about his current trip to Brazil. Tomcal goes to Porto Alegre for the first weekend, then on to Rio for the next week.

I am in Porto Alegre now, for three days, going to Rio on Monday. Met two cute 19 yr olds at Mezziniu last night and another couple at Bar Mixx great first night here! I love BRazil!! lol will keep you posted!

starting my third day here and the last two nights at Mezzininu and barmixx have been great. lot's of new faces from two months ago when I was here! I would guess 3/4 of the new guys are twinks, 18 to 20 yrs. old. I went with 3 different guys at the sauna last nigth and one at bar mixx but there were 3 others at bar mixx I wanted. and the two waiters there were incredibly hot!! tonight is last night here and then on to Rio tomorrow! I think I have to come back to P.A. soon! I love it mezzininu is with out a doubt the nicest, cleanest, most well run sauna in Brazil!

On Monday night Meo Mundo was Packed!! I would guess at least 50+ boys and that many clients. Surprisingly on Monday night Pointe was also packed! with more guys than I have seen on any night there in the last couple years! Tuesday 117 was packed and over an hour wait for rooms and I think they have about 12 or 13 if them.

I forgot to mention that Mezzininu was good all 3 weekend nights fri/sat/sun I had a great time at BarMixx on Friday and Saturday but Sunday night was slower there