Guest FourAces

Sadly MER Is Not Mobile Friendly

Guest FourAces

I was a bit surprised when visiting MER, from the road, using my iPad to find out I could not access most of the site including the forums.

OZ / TY its time to make the site or hopefully updated site iPad / iPhone friendly :smile:

I hope I don't have to start a petition :lol:

What were you trying to access? The forum has a special mobile version but you can easily switch to the web version which gives you complete access. Just hit the link at the bottom of the mobile version of the forum.

Guest FourAces

Actually the full version did not work on my iPad. I kept receiving error messages mainly in the forums. How do I access the mobile version maybe that will work.

When you log in it should take you immediately to the mobile version of the forum when you hit the forum button. I'm not understanding why you are getting any error messages. It works on my iPhone without any issues.

p.s. I never use the mobile version when visiting the site. typically i use the "full site" version which it knows when i hit the site. using "mobile version" on an ipad for some sites is not recommended methinks

1. have you tried doing a hard reset of your device?

2. has your device perhaps asked you recently if you want to allocate more space for the browser or something? did you accept it or deny it?

3. where did you buy this ipad from?

Guest FourAces

On both devices I am typing in the URL with the forums extension. However I see in the URL on my computer forum is singular. Thats probably the reason for the error. I will try again in the morning.

Not so fast FourAces, we have a bit more to discuss. I need to bill this time to somebody so I've prepared my itemized bill as stated below and will be waiting for you to tell me who to bill...

10 minutes posting on forum @ 35.00/min $350.00

4 minutes researching possible solutions @ 70.00/min $280.00

90 minutes worrying about how stupid I looked with my posts @ $20.00/min $1800.00

45 minutes re-examining posts to determine if I appeared smart at all @ $13.00/min $585.00

75 minutes contemplating contacting MER and deleting my account before people found out how dumb I really was @ $25.00/min $1875.00

100 minutes drinking myself into a drunken stupor to convince myself that I'm smarter than a glass of wine @ $35.00/min $3500.00

GRAND TOTAL = $8390.00

OH WAIT! I didn't see you said thank you...okay that reduces the debt down to zero. Sorry about that!

Not so fast FourAces, we have a bit more to discuss. I need to bill this time to somebody so I've prepared my itemized bill as stated below and will be waiting for you to tell me who to bill...

90 minutes worrying about how stupid I looked with my posts @ $20.00/min $1800.00

45 minutes re-examining posts to determine if I appeared smart at all @ $13.00/min $585.00

75 minutes contemplating contacting MER and deleting my account before people found out how dumb I really was @ $25.00/min $1875.00

100 minutes drinking myself into a drunken stupor to convince myself that I'm smarter than a glass of wine @ $35.00/min $3500.00

GRAND TOTAL = $8390.00

Guest hitoallusa

I think you have suffered emotional distress and the jury would like to award 1 million for emotional distress damages.. You can appeal within a month of the decision... ^_^

GRAND TOTAL = $8390.00

Guest hitoallusa

We know.. so don't worry gcursor.. ^_^

I wanted people to know that I wasn't trying to insult FourAces and I sincerely mean that. I was just being funny. I'm sorry if my posting was mis-interpreted