MsGuy

Does Your Gaydar Need a Tune-up?

• Members

You're in luck! The Malaysian Ministry of Education just published a handy, easily memorized 4 point check-list for spotting gays. :rolleyes:

Damn, I just wish I had had access to this kind of information back when I was in school. Thank Allah for the enlightened Muslims in Malaysia fighting the good fight to make these invaluable guidelines available to their youth! :thumbsup:

This is nothing short of inflamatory! Big handbags, similiar to those adorned by women, when hanging out, went wayside in the 80's and was replaced with a much smarter and sophisciated look.

The_Birdcage_30317_Medium.jpg

Now, the "attracted to men" symptom, however, was brilliant Freud-like observation which I am certain has now cast horror and disbelief upon many.

• Members

Well, the gentleman sub judice has the light colors down pat and I'll give him a bye on the purse. Times and fashions change.

But long sleeves, no V neck, loose clothes and no noticeable muscles?

Nope, I ain't buying it; definitely a straight guy trying way too hard to pass for homo.

Gotta say though, the rings and scarf were a nice touch. :thumbsup:

• Members

This is nothing short of inflamatory! Big handbags, similiar to those adorned by women, when hanging out, went wayside in the 80's and was replaced with a much smarter and sophisciated look.

The_Birdcage_30317_Medium.jpg

Now, the "attracted to men" symptom, however, was brilliant Freud-like observation which I am certain has now cast horror and disbelief upon many.

Funny post. Loved the "attracted to men" clue. Very informative.