Guest EXPAT

X Factor US finally has the "X Factor"

Forget "The Voice", I'm only watching "X Factor" this season. I think this panel is much watch TV. You still have to love Simon Cowel's commentary - at least it is what we are all thinking. And you are right, the facial expressions from Britney are priceless. I think it's also cute how much Simon has taken Britney under his wings to make her shine in this role. It shows a softer side to Simon that we all know is there but don't often see.

Rating for premiere episode: A-

post-105999-0-55856600-1347550681_thumb.

I'm so BORED to death with The Voice. I deleted Wednesday's episode 10 minutes into watching. It's just not interesting anymore to me. Where are the last two winners of The Voice? no where. . .

She is just now releasing her first single. It's called "Don't Fail Me Now" and it is excellent. They waited until X Factor started before they are beginning promotion.

• Members

My jaw was on the ground with BOTH performances. And while the chubby gay guy will be the Adam Lambert of X Factor, and clearly wont win because of his "flamboyance", the 13 year old was mersmerizing and hopefully will go far.

• Members

I absolutely DIED over this performance, and really sat up and took notice of this group the First time they performed it 2 weeks ago..

I had never heard the orginal by Ellie Goulding so I went to You tube and found it, and I gotta say, although Ellie did a beautiful job, this group did BETTER...... They are Fresh, talented and interesting, and while I will say that Carly is a fabulous singer, I think she could end up one-note and not as versatile as these girls seem to be. My vote goes to Fifth Harmony ! I also think the gay boys will embrace them as they did Madonna , Cher or Bette, and if you can please the gay party boys, you got it made !

• Members

Spoiler ALERT:

Tate Stevens, the country crooner won. Boring. . .

Just what the world needs: another paunchy, cowboy hat wearing country crooner ( and NOT even one that wears tight jeans and has a basket bulge). BUT, his story of family, love and survival touched the cold hearts of middle America who felt generous and in the holiday spirit and handed him 5 mil......Dont think he'll become Carrie Underwood, but good luck to him. I am more inspired to see the OTHER 2 finalists careers blossom, which i am sure Simon has snatched them up for his own label. As we have seen time and time again, often the Losers has bigger and better careers than the Winners. Hear that Taylor Hicks !

• Members

Now on to the train wreck of Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj judging the new American Idol. Premieres January 16.

Come on Expat, you KNOW that the wrecks are turning out to be the BEST parts of these shows.... X would have been totally UN-bearable if it werent for Britneys crazy faces and Demi's sparring with Simon.... We seem to live for those crazy "Paula Abdul" moments. hoenstly, I couldnt even remember WHO all the conterstants were, and obviously the show wasnt about the contestants,

because the producers, except for showing in glimpses all the " Boot-ees" dressed in their All-whte finery, did not even showcase them in a final Farewell performance on the Finale show. If that doesnt make them "thow-a-ways" I dont know what does. ?

Guest lurkerspeaks

ok, I guess I am the first to go on record saying that I think winner, Tate Stevens, will have a very successful career in country music. I admit, I am not a country music fan, but I can see where the combination of his voice and his "wholesome" family story will make him popular. Good luck to him. IMHO, Carly Rose will have a career too, but with her young age, there is no telling if she will be around in a few years or not. As far as 5th Harmony goes, I never really cared for them. The video posted above was good, but it was too "overly produced" for my tastes.

Guest EXPAT

Third place The X Factor finalist Christopher Maloney has come out as gay. ”Do you know what, I’m going to admit it – yeah. Honestly, I’ve never denied it or anything like that. It’s just that with the show it was always an inappropriate time or people just asked inappropriate questions.”

Guest lurkerspeaks

Third place The X Factor finalist Christopher Maloney has come out as gay. ”Do you know what, I’m going to admit it – yeah. Honestly, I’ve never denied it or anything like that. It’s just that with the show it was always an inappropriate time or people just asked inappropriate questions.”

Expat, he was a finalist in the UK version of X Factor, not the US version.