Lucky

College Player Kicked Off Team For Kiss

Guest hitoallusa

Well I'm not so sure kissing a guy during the game can cause this unless he didn't do his job of filming the tape properly? Even though he failed to do his job.. I don't understand why he has to be kicked off the team. Anyways, I want to see his boyfriend, he must be a hot daddy to have a bf that young...

Guest FourAces

Actually I find the story quite sad. I'm sure if he was kissing a woman no one would have thought twice. Just when we think gay people are making progress and being able to be accepted by mainstream we also find in certain parts of the world we continue to be beat down but instead of with clubs and fists with actions straight out of past generation.

• Members

I got quite angry reading the account of what happened. This young man's future is potentially compromised by the actions taken by the coach for what I consider a minor infraction (lying to his coach, which btw he ultimately corrected the mistake on his own). Clearly he has discretion in how to deal with this and he chose something that is unfair and, imho, biased. Did the punishment fit the crime? I think not and I only hope he is able to move forward and upward to better opportunities.