Guest gcursor

Moron Institute of America

I thought that I'd let everybody know that I am exploring a new business venture. I am thinking of creating the MORON INSTITUTE OF AMERICA. The job of MIA will be to identify & retrain morons in today's society.

An informal survey that was taken asked people if they could name at least 2 political parties. Unfortunately the answers (which ranged from "BIRTHDAY PARTY" to "WHITE PARTY") were completely wrong. Also a quiz was given to find out if people knew the capitals of states of the Union. When asked questions like, "What is the capital of Arizona?", people would say A (referring to the first letter of the word. A small fraction of the people kept answering "Puerto Rico" when asked capitals of the various states.

The MIA hopes that through expert analysis and rigorous testing, morons should be able to live a full and productive life. We also hope that we can break down some of the barriers that exist to morons.

gcursor

OMG. This should be the biggest "in demand" business on the planet because there are certainly no shortage of morons everywhere. The only problem is that the "moron" never realizes that he or she is actually a moron so they may have to be admitted against their will. . . .

I believe I've found our first client! From the news, the story says: Three men were arrested after one was allegedly caught with a small primate stuffed in his underwear at an Indian airport.

That's right! Smuggling primates in your underwear! I've heard of some crazy things but come on now. Where did they think the primates were gonna be when they sat in the seats? Do you THINK a primate is going to be calm when you're SITTING ON TOP OF IT? and what do you think the primate is going to grab onto when it's scared and wants OUT?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/10/lorises-underwear-pants-smugglers-airport_n_1870620.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news