Guest EXPAT

Ann Romney won't discuss gay marriage or contraception

• Members

I have no idea unless it is race. You don't have to be an overt racist to fear that you are becoming a minority and know there are racists out there of all stripes.

I have no other rational reason if people understand, as I do, that this election is no less than a referendum on The New Deal and The Great Society. This country would be completely different without them. The fallout would be the decline of the middle class. That is a pretty stark choice.

Guest hitoallusa

Well the philosophy of democrats is not perfect. It's hard to verify whether it's right or wrong. I am not saying the philosophy of Republicans is perfect. I think it's far from it. My point is that both parties try to come up with better ways to improve our lives... It's hard to tell which will work better but in the process of debates and talks new ideas will emerge and they will try to look back and learn. I think that's the fundamental attitude both parties lost. They start with the idea that they are right and the other party is wrong without logical and reasonable bases for it. It's about jobs, money and power for them and enjoying the wealth of the great nation at the expense of others.