Guest lurkerspeaks

SYTYCD shocker

Guest lurkerspeaks

Do not read below if you have not watched this week's episode...

. keep going..

Top two boys in the finals are Chehon and Cyrus.. Cole was eliminated ! ! ! !

Come on now.. how more obvious of a "deck stacking" can you have. All season long, Cyrus has gotten preferential treatment--better placement on the shows, dance styles that better suited his lack of "real" dance training. He is great at what he does, animator style dance. But as far as overall, REAL dance, he should have been gone weeks ago. He has shown that it isn't a dance competition, it is just another popularity contest.

Cole on the other hand, has consistantly shown talent, growth and unbelievable technique in his routines.

Imho, it should have been a finale fight of the two hotties, Chehon and Cole..

• Members

Do not read below if you have not watched this week's episode...

. keep going..

Top two boys in the finals are Chehon and Cyrus.. Cole was eliminated ! ! ! !

Come on now.. how more obvious of a "deck stacking" can you have. All season long, Cyrus has gotten preferential treatment--better placement on the shows, dance styles that better suited his lack of "real" dance training. He is great at what he does, animator style dance. But as far as overall, REAL dance, he should have been gone weeks ago. He has shown that it isn't a dance competition, it is just another popularity contest.

Cole on the other hand, has consistantly shown talent, growth and unbelievable technique in his routines.

Imho, it should have been a finale fight of the two hotties, Chehon and Cole..

Lest you be reminded Lurke, as Nigel keeps reminding everyone, its NOT about the BEST dancer, its about Americas FAVORITE dancer, and I believe that Cyrus be it... He is cute and endearing in a puppy dog sorta way, works hard and meets every challenge, although he may not be technically the best. The audiences LOVE him in a way they could never warm up to Cle since he always comes off cold and weird....

Remember..... "Americas FAVORITE Dancer"....

Chehon is who I am rooting for so we will see next week if he makes it all the way. I am so happy he is in the finals. I do think other dancers were better than some of the top 4 but this always happens when America has all the power. I think all shows should be a balance of the votes from audience and the judges.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Cyrus, The animator, is fantastic at what he does.. He is one of a kind.. But as far as an overall great dancer for all genres, he is not by any means the best.

Wasn't the dancing on the Finale amazing! All the dancers were great. I did love the last night and I think Nigel summed it up pretty well when he said that Cyrus is amazing but he does not want him to win. I have a feeling they know more about the number of votes he has been getting and he knows that the real dancer may not have a chance. That said, I thought both guys were fabulous!

Guest lurkerspeaks

I just finished watching this episode. If there is any justice in the world, the two winners should be Eliana and Chehon. They are both such spectacular dancers. They take my breathe away with the beauty of their movements..

• Members

I just finished watching this episode. If there is any justice in the world, the two winners should be Eliana and Chehon. They are both such spectacular dancers. They take my breathe away with the beauty of their movements..

I want see Chehons moves in my "bedroom" .He is a beautiful Man.... and seems quite sensitive and REAL too.

Guest lurkerspeaks

The ballet number with Chehon and Eliana did it for me.. It was just so extraordinary in it's elegance and beauty.. and did it ever show off Chehon's body. All of his other routines may have shown his chest, but the ballet number accentuated his lower body and OMFG....He is a beautiful man who seemingly has a beautiful personality (from the clips we were shown).

Guest zipperzone

I used to watch every episode without fail. Truth be told it was the bare chested guys that were the real attraction although I did enjoy the dancing too,

But this last season I decided I just couldn't watch one more show with uber judge Nigel acting like the fucking idiot he is. Why don't these Brits stay on their own side of the pond?

But this last season I decided I just couldn't watch one more show with uber judge Nigel acting like the fucking idiot he is. Why don't these Brits stay on their own side of the pond?

I don't like him either. But, I love the show and I often fast forward on him and it makes it much more enjoyable.

Guest lurkerspeaks

It has been long enough that I will say it now---I was so happy that Chehon and Eliana were crowned the winners. They both deserved it.. Chehon is such a talented dancer, not to mention incredibly sexy..