ihpguy

Smaller Gay Pride Parade This Weekend

• Members

My ex-lover, a part-time Funk DJ here and full-time LPN, sent me an e-mail that he will be "spinning"(?) (Does one still spin records when everything is digitized?) this Sunday after the Campo Grande(RJ and not MS - Mato Gross do Sul) gay pride parade. Rio de Janeiro's Gay Pride Parade is on November 18th, for those planning on cumming, by the way.

This weekend is quite busy with today, September 7th, being Independence Day. Here where I am we are having a live show with one of my absolute favorites singing, Gustavo Lins. Here is his site if you want a listen.

http://www.gustavolins.com.br/

Then Sunday, one of the Parades. Lots of the smaller cities here in the metropolitan region are having parades, by the way.

If anyone read this far, wish me some congratulations. Here we say PARABENS! I am now an avo or grandfather. My bitch whelped 8 puppies late in the afternoon yesterday. Two(#'s 5 & 6) came out simultaneously. The whole process from 1-9 took about 5 hours. Number 3 popped out not totally developed sadly. My girl tried to eat it. Just like what people say. I am definitely sleep-deprived and in fact, needed to double-up on my heart medications last night. Quite interesting, all-in-all.