Guest gcursor

Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! AGAIN!

Guest gcursor

Well over the summer term, I took 2 classes and learned in 1/2 the amount of time because that's how summer term works.

Now I'm in Fall term and I'm taking Algebra (ugh!) because I was just shy of where I needed to be to get into my CORE Algebra class. So I have already taken test number 1...(there's 6 total)...actually I got an 87% the first time but I took it again and got a 100%.

So NOW I have learned (and decided) that I will attempt to go through TWO algebra classes in this term. If I'm successful then that will finish my math core class and I'll be able to take something else. If I'm not successful then I will probably have a nervous breakdown halfway through the term, forget everything I know and end up knitting small wool mittens for imaginary bunny rabbits in a mental ward somewhere.

actually im pretty sure i can do it. i have 4 classes total this term but i have double the time to learn them from summer. now that I was forged through the fires of summer term, I feel that it's raised my confidence level to a point where I can do almost anything...

well except talk to any of the cute guys in my classes. although there was one guy in a t-shirt today who sat next to my desk and our desks were closer together. i didnt move my desk though because I was there first and he was late. besides there were bunches of chairs in the front row not next to me. so i enjoyed being next to him with his backward hat and blonde hair. everytime I looked up to take notes, I was thinking, "You're here for school..you're here for school!" Then at first break, I got up and moved my desk over to give him his space. It was fun while it lasted.

Guest hitoallusa

Good luck Gcursor! Learning new things is always fun. You will be able to pass your math courses.

I hate guys who are late for classes and appointments so good for you not moving your desk. ^_^ You seem a very reasonable person to move your desk to give him the space in the end.