Guest hitoallusa

Dogs in pain

Guest hitoallusa

My neighbor's doggie seems to be in pain and crying all day in the yard. I can't call police here since they don't care about animal cruelty. I wish I could go over there and find out why he is in pain but the security systems on our neighbor's house makes it inaccessible. I will be arrested for trespassing and the alarm will startled the dog anyway so I won't be able to examine the dog properly. A lot of dogs and cats are mistreated here. Although my the other neighbor, a very old lady, has a cute dog and he is well treated and happy. She lets him outside the house to enjoy the sun from time to time and he never barks at anyone. He seems so happy to be outside.

There is somewhere in the Bible that says there is a place in the future where lamb and lions play together. (Help me MsGuy with your knowledge of the Bible).. I hope that time comes soon. We have come so far to abolish slavery, give voting right to woman and to partially accept sexual minorities. I hope we can progress more and include animal rights to our agenda. It is because we have EVOLVED in means of production and as a result we can AFFORD to do things that our ancestors couldn't afford to do.

This is a nice thought. Thk u.

I went to the mall with mummy 3 days ago and the animal rescue people were there with a lot of doggies they hoped we would take home. Mummy loves animules but will not have one in the house. But was delighted to watch me making out on the floor with this chihuahua who licked my face on and on, then ate out my ear, etc etc.

I want a doggie.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my you went to shopping with my future mother-in-law to be... I can't wait to meet her.. :smile: Don't worry once we get married, we will have one cat and one dog. :smile: My mother-in-law to be can't say anything about pets in our house. She is welcome to visit us anytime though. I will fix her the best dinner ever... I will be better than Bree on the Desperate Housewives... PS Don't worry I wouldn't have you poisoned by another lover of mine or things like that..

Guest hitoallusa

Cats are very adorable so you will get used to it.

No worries -- I can handle poisons and so on. But -- CATS? We need to have a discussion.

..."snakes in furs" -- Dorothy Parker.

• Members

Help me MsGuy

Isaiah 1:6

The wolf will live with the lamb,

the leopard will lie down with the goat,

the calf and the lion and the yearling together;

and a little child will lead them.

The misquote putting the lamb with the lion comes from a 19th century hymn.

By the way...

obiwan2.jpg

How did you penetrate my disguise?