Guest EXPAT

True Blood - jumped the shark

Who else thinks that True Blood jumped the shark this season? I was very disappointed in this mess of a season. I think that they lost control of the story completely this season. I'm not even sure I will return next summer.

I also watched "The Newsroom" right after and that also ended last night. While it was interesting, Aaron Sorkin did a lot of preaching as he usually does. That doesn't bother me. What bothered me is that his writing style pretty much gives every character the exact same personality with 1000 mile a minute dialog. That will keep them from receiving any Emmy's most likely.

Guest NCBored

Definitely not one of the better seasons for True Blood, but I'll give it another chance next year.

Newsroom is one of my favorite shows this year, although it needs more character development. But if at least one couples doesn't get together soon, I'll lose patience. (by the way - i haven't watched last night's season finale yet)..

I started watching Breaking Bad again this season, after missing 2 years, I think. God show, but I'm glad it's in its penultimate season.

Has anyone watched Copper on BBC America. (2 episodes thus far). It's about an Irish cop in NYC in 1864 - reminds me of Deadwood, somewhat.