Guest EXPAT

Get your Louboutin's right here. . .

Someone call hitoallusa and get to the "bottom" of this! Apparently 20,457 pairs of fake Christian Louboutin shoes were seized late last week at Los Angeles International airport! The shipment came from China (of course) with hopes of raking in a street profit of $18 million. This is the most direct reason we believe hitoallusa must be in China. He's sending over shoes to sell on the streets of Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.

Customs and Boarder Protection officials released this statement saying, "Often available on illegitimate websites and underground outlets, counterfeit high fashion commodities multiply the illegal profits of smugglers and traffickers," the agency said. "The public is misguided into believing they are buying an original product at a significant discount."

post-105999-0-37452700-1345486633_thumb.

Guest hitoallusa

Those with money like to show off what they can buy and put on... The only difference is that hookers do it to get attention so they can earn money... Rich woman buy those expensive brands to get psychological satisfaction and score rich guys... They are all same in my opinion thus those brands show that aspect of our society. I think a new form of society is needed and it will eventually come to make our society to function more efficient and productive..

I would never encourage someone to become a hooker and I have always advised against it since I have never seen a good outcome out of it. But I don't think hookers should be treated any different.

On the subject of shoes------ I think women's shoes today are totally ugly. Makes everyone look like uptown hookers.

Guest zipperzone

I would never encourage someone to become a hooker and I have always advised against it since I have never seen a good outcome out of it. But I don't think hookers should be treated any different.

You missed my point entirely. Who said hookers should be treated differently? I could repeat my post word for word again but you still would be seeing the world through those rose coloured glasses of yours.

Guest hitoallusa

I'm so sorry Zipperzone.. I didn't mean it that way..

You missed my point entirely. Who said hookers should be treated differently? I could repeat my post word for word again but you still would be seeing the world through those rose coloured glasses of yours.