Guest EXPAT

Grindr - more than just for sex

Brian Moylan explains how Grindr isn't just for sex, showing examples of how it can be used for anything from buying furniture to finding a neighbor to save you when you lock yourself on the roof of your apartment building. Amusingly, New Left Media's Chase Whiteside posted a screenshot of his Grindr Saturday asking for a jump start.

Guest gcursor

This is such a sad pathetic "puff piece" of news. It's really great if this stuff worked for real but I will bet any amount of money that these are not anywhere NEAR the altruistic people they attempt to portray them as.

If you are not young, have muscles, a hot face and a big dick (at least 3) then people will not even talk to you on GRINDR. I would like to run a social experiment myself. Put a face of an old gay man out there that is average looking. Put on there that he is in urgent need of help (i.e. dying, suicide, etc) and then start the clock. I will GUARANTEE you that the clientele of GRINDR will respond hardly at all (if ever). They are oblivious to what goes on around their little "sphere of influence" unless they get sexually excited.

So yes..I'm sure that somebody goes to help these people but do not make it into some "good samaritan" piece of crap because I use GRINDR and we are talking about (MOSTLY but not completely) the most conceited gay people in the world today. Trust me..if you want to get a jump then call a tow truck. It might cost you a little money but at least you know you won't get judged 82 ways from Sunday!