Guest lurkerspeaks

"E" alert--Ryan Lochte strip tease

Guest lurkerspeaks

Just saw on the E news, Ryan Lochte is featured on this week's Fashion Police with Joan Rivers. He does a strip tease on the show, supposedly.. The clip showed him taking off his jacket, then with his pants undone.. hopefully they will show him sans pants.. Stay tuned for 10pm Friday..

Here he is with Joan, taking a pee break in a fountain..

http://www.eonline.c...-break-together

someone needs to help him urgently with his diction and speaking ability. Every time he opens his mouth he "seems" dumber and dumber by the minute. I guess then his desire to be on The Bachelor would be a good fit.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I predict that you and everyone else will be disappointed on what actually materializes... or dematerializes.

I doubt he will "go all the way", but it is on "E", not regular tv, and it is Joan Rivers hosting.. In the clip I saw, she asked him if he gets slowed down in the pool by his penis size..

Based on the press release, yes press release "E!" released about the appearance, it appears he is wearing his speedo under his suit and he strips down to his speedo.

Stay tuned 10PM Friday night on E! entertainment network. If nothing else Joan Rivers is hysterical on this show.

• Members

It was a fun interview. Joan was raunchy as hell and had her cohorts laughing, gasping and blushing. Ryan handled it all very well not shying away from any of it. I give his performance an solid A for an amateur in front of a camera with a raunchy hostess.

He is hot and I would definitely clear my schedule for him. Not too worried about his diction as I fantasize his mouth too full to talk. :P