Guest EXPAT

Happy 25th Tim Tebow

Guest hitoallusa

Happy 25th! I prefer him to Lady Gaga. I am not so sure whether Lady Gaga helps the gay community at all with her craziness and strange behaviors that involve blood and horns. Why can't we have a drug free and clean cut role model represent us and speak for our rights?

Guest hitoallusa

Well I have never met her so you are right that I have no idea. But she admits to doing drugs occasionally. I lost friends to drugs and they end up doing things they should not do.

Oh, hito you really have no idea about Lady Gaga do you.

• Members

It's Tim Tebow's 25th birthday, and below you can see him in a hilarious pose from next month's GQ. Either he's completely clueless, or I have to give him credit for self-parody.

Actually, this photo is from his college days and was cropped to delete the college logos.

This is another example of the media manipulating stuff and trying to pass it off as current reality.

It's getting to the point that I trust the media less and less. :(

I heard that GQ did mention that this was an older picture buried somewhere in the article. But since it looked like he was on a cross they wanted to show the picture. That of course was their real motivation knowing it would get a lot of press as it did.

Guest hitoallusa

Yes I agree.. ^_^ I believe they have to write a certain number of articles so they have to do this... Who can blame them? They need to earn money to feed their family... Let's not be discouraged it will get better... ^_^

Actually, this photo is from his college days and was cropped to delete the college logos.

This is another example of the media manipulating stuff and trying to pass it off as current reality.

It's getting to the point that I trust the media less and less. :(