Guest EXPAT

R.I.P. Helen Gurley Brown

One awaits, midst the scent of gardenias round the casket, reminiscences of the subtle poison she fed to female psyches young and old insinuating the implicit impossibility of authentic female/male relatednesses, and the meme that advantage to the woman was necessary to procure out of traps contrived, set and sprung by her on the male Other.

Pernicious.

Wow!! Me too. The passing of another icon of the American Scene. This is starting to get scary. :o

...Somewhat as when we lost the consoling avuncular presence of J. Edgar Hoover, say?

Sorry. When I get on a hobbyhorse, you will have to forebear with me. Or ignore till my kidneys and liver wash it out.

...as on the generous terrace! ^_^

Passing of this bitch continues to strike me as a good thing.

Rereading her effluvia, which as a good obsessive one has done, I still conclude she was a Bad Thing for the collective consciousness.

Apologetics praising what she contributed to feminism are weak-minded and/or not observant of the evidentiary objects. She promulgated and reinforced the notion that only from the stance of victimhood can vengeance be taken on the other sex. (And that it needs to be!)

Only too true -- once you swallow the components of that construct. Which she sold with conviction worthy of L. Ron Hubbard.

(I.e. -- got rich doing!)

WOW! You really don't like the bitch.

I realize I am vivisecting this with an avidity usually reserved for Paul, Constantine and that rabble.

Once I figure out why, I promise to annoy here further.

I may have to engage my lesbo Latina hooker as my ad hoc shrinkola in this pursuit. She, being Catholic by upbringing, might could shed light. Or something. :smile:

Come to think, Andre is Catholic too. Pilgrimage to Puerta Vallarta?!

...awaiting only marcanthony's auto-reply!

WOW! You really don't like the bitch.

I profoundly don't. One reason I love Andre so much, and nearly as much this Latina I keep mouthing about, is that they are of a generation that just does not give a flying fuck about orientation. So that view makes complete Nutella of any least kind of differentiation based on sexual and/or gender identity, or choice of identity based on attributes of the desired Other, or etc., etc., etc.

It comes down I guess to: Can we get some orgasms from each other? Moochul ideas? Ennythin else? ...Less see whut I can git! AND give. That together being the extremist hotness.

• Members

I profoundly don't. One reason I love Andre so much, and nearly as much this Latina I keep mouthing about, is that they are of a generation that just does not give a flying fuck about orientation. So that view makes complete Nutella of any least kind of differentiation based on sexual and/or gender identity, or choice of identity based on attributes of the desired Other, or etc., etc., etc.

It comes down I guess to: Can we get some orgasms from each other? Moochul ideas? Ennythin else? ...Less see whut I can git! AND give. That together being the extremist hotness.

So, we should be wishing her a happy deadday?

So, we should be wishing her a happy deadday?yyour H

I am present in this thread in a fairly committed and real way. As I've said elsewhere here, I love you (& your He Who Shall Not Be Named :smile: ) to death. And Andre, whom you still must meet. Your rigidities would not like our Latina so we will omit. But, in sum: Yes.

• Members

Okay, then. Now we can move on to inquire why you made this statement:

"Your rigidities would not like our Latina so we will omit."

I would have thought it was my sexual orientation that would cause me to be unwilling to have sex with a woman, not rigidities. So do I come to a gay website to be told that I am rigid for not wanting to have sex with a woman?

If you are saying I wouldn't like her in general, that is an unwarranted assumption. I like plenty of women.