TotallyOz

Boy Toy Logo

Ty and I had an interesting discussion a few weeks back and he sent me an email tell me what he would like to see in a new logo. He said:

"As a logo I envision three male silhouettes, one in a pin-stripe suit with a Fedora (shot half or 3/4 length) maybe holding a martini, the second a jock in a muscle shirt with a head band and football type pants holding a football, the third is what we have been calling a mink - sort a little beyond twinky with a hint of muscular definition, with an athletic or loose T-shrit, shorts and skateboard. The images would be half or 3/4 body shots or maybe a mix depending on how they look in layout. There may be better choices but I had a theme in mind that embraced elegance, strength and playfulness. "

With that, I worked with a guy I know very well who draws and paints for me and this is what he came up with. What do you think?

post-100001-0-27298500-1344813241_thumb.

Guest NCBored

Cute, but to me it suggests boys playing with boys. Not sure if the older guy is supposed to be a client or sugar daddy. but the middle boy doesn't seem very interested in him.

If you asked me the 'story' behind it, I'd probably say the one boy toy is about to cheat on his sugar daddy.

(sorry)

Guest FourAces

I like the drawing but not the "Boy Toy" off to the side so huge. As a suggestion maybe the words Boy Toy can be incorporated under the drawing with slightly darker font? There looks to be enough room under the drawing to add the .com as well if wanted to.

PS now we all know the sick stuff in TY's mind :D:lol::P^_^:hyper:

Actually the guy on the left looks just like one of our local newspaper columnists! (Who is however, a bit regrettably, straight.)

The Raleigh News & Observer ("Nuisance & Disturber" -- exactly what a newspaper should be) web site won't let me link to his pic, so here is one of his columns in lieu:

http://www.newsobser...-to-relate.html

• Members

... the guy on the left... looks a smidge too Stanley Ipkiss for my taste.

Oz, that was exactly my own reaction so there might be something to it. Somehow, the gent ain't quite right.

• Members

In my mind I had the image of a Neil Caffrey (White Collar) type with maybe another ten to 12 years on him but since the original concept was silhouettes I didn't get that specific. That's how I imagine some of our more dashing world travelers be they Latin, Californian, North Carolinian, or otherwise. ;)

Guest kinkyneguy

Notice the subtlety.... the twink/mink has his fingers touching the older gents shoulder, nice effect...I don't think he is being ignored