Guest FourAces

Heat Wave

• Members

We went went to escape the heat. Mommy nature had other plans as a heat wave is hitting the LA Area. So we got to go from 112 to 107, then went to Anaheim where it was about 100. not exactly the heat escape I had wanted.

Guest Oliver
... in Palm Springs. Today we have a wicked mix of heat and humidity that makes the air feel like soup.

Humidity in PS??? What is it, like 20%? :rolleyes: Tell me when it reaches 95%!

• Members

Well, I am telling you! We not only have high humidity for us, but also smoke in the air from wildfires. It's miserable.

Weather for Palm Springs, CA

fog.png 94°F | °C Wed Thu Fri Sat sun.pngpartly_cloudy.pngtstorms.pngsun.png Smoke Wind: N at 6 mph Humidity: 51% 113° 86

The nice chart disintegrates after I post it.

Guest hitoallusa

77 here where I am ^_^ I open my windows and enjoy fresh air... I won't be able to do this in Raleigh... My health is getting better and eczema is almost gone... One thing I worry about is a peeping Tom next door.. He is a college kid and I don't know why he likes to stare into my bedroom when I don't draw my curtain... So I moved myself to a guest room to sleep. I feel like the naked man on "Friends " where he is made fun of being fat by Joey and others. I hope he doesn't poke me with a long tree branch through the window thinking I'm dead ^_^

One thing I worry about is a peeping Tom next door.. He is a college kid and don't know why he likes to stare into my bedroom when I dont draw my curtain...

Don't you recognize a compliment when it plops itself down in your lap?

(...Actually I already know the answer to that question. Silly of me to have asked. :whistle: )