Lucky

The Hunk You Didn't See

• Members

The bf is watching a Chinese television show called Suspects in Love.One of the actors, Him Law, rocks my boat. So I composed a thread about him, including the gay tv show he did, and the gay play he acted in. (He was also photographed nude in what became a huge scandal wherein a wealthy businessman had thousands of pix of naked actors and police officers.)

001.jpg

I included three nice photos of Him Law, yet each time I went to post, I got the message that this photo is not allowed in this community! What? They were all jpeg photos, the kind I post all of the time. UPDATE: Now you get to see him, because this photo obviously was okay!)

My thread included a story wherein the businessman even showed us how long Him's penis is! (The suggestion being that he played for pay.) Okay, maybe that photo will work:

Lau-Ding-Sing.jpg

Him Law originally denied knowing the rich gay man, but later admitted that he had lied.

15709_500.jpg

Okay, well, I have spent a lot of time trying to post on this. I am glad that I finally did get a nice pic of him up. Time for bed.

• Members

Well, two of my photos that did make it are not there now, so I guess I do not understand the photo process as well as I thought. Anyway, as frustrating as it was not to get the thread I wanted, I enjoyed reading about this guy's scandalous life.