Lucky

Gruber Pleads Guilty While Looking Great

• Members

The ex-boy toy of Calvin Klein was sharply dressed as he plead guilty today to charges of drug possession. Nick Gruber appeared in Manhattan Criminal Court for the plea, whereupon he was given a discharge conditioned upon performance of community service. No word on his participation in the new boytoy.com website.

gruber--300x300.jpg

Has he gone straight? Find out more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/calvin_klein_former_boy_toy_accompanied_vG1ueSdubl7hlI295t5uFO

• Members

More details from the Daily News:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/calvin-klein-ex-boyfriend-pleads-guilty-misdemeanor-assault-community-service-article-1.1132667

I think Gruber looks great, although I suspect he has some work done. I might bareback with him if he was on top...then again, I might not! He'd have to call me first.

We already know he had work done paid for by "Daddy". In fact somewhere in the past archives here are the before and after photos of his plastic surgery. Based on what I've read about him, I think he is a very slimy person. And I do believe he is bi-sexual for convenience whatever that means.

• Members

Nick has announced that he is writing a no-holds barred tell-all about his relationship with Calvin Klein, who he says is supportive of his sobriety. In fact, Calvin paid for the rehab. Not to mention the teeth and hair work.

So, I doubt the book will come out. Nick is probably short on cash and trying to get Calvin to ante up some more.