Guest FourAces

Chrome Overtakes IE

Guest FourAces

Personally I thought Firefox would eventually overtake IE but it turns out Chrome has. FOr the last reporting period Chrome users equaled 34% of all page views while IE users accounted for 32%. Are you using Chrome? If so how do you like it?

I use Chrome and I do like it. It is fast and easy. I still use Firefox as well and love it. And, I also use Safari. LOL

I keep all three open at the same time and use them for different things. One for business, one for XXX and one for personal. ^_^

Guest EXPAT

I agree with Tampa. I have Chrome, Firefox and Safire on my Macs and I use Safari mostly, but I use the others occasionally when I have an issue with a site. But I am also concerned with what Google is doing with Chrome data.

I have a few family members and friends where I help manage their PCs and I have removed IE from all of their systems and I'm having them use Firefox only. They've had far fewer issues with viruses with that approach than with IE which is the main target.