Guest EXPAT

A Tom Daley Caption This Photo

Guest hitoallusa

I was worried he might be a minor... He is 18 so his nude pictures are fine here. ^_^ I'm in a foreign country where many things get censored and monitored. I have to be careful... What would MsGuy and Adam Smith do when their fervent fan were in custody. :(

Why? Everyone deserves their youth. No need to rush it

Guest zipperzone

I was worried he might be a minor... He is 18 so his nude pictures are fine here. :smile: I'm in a foreign country where many things get censored and monitored. I have to be careful... What would MsGuy and Adam Smith do when their fervent fan were in custody. :(

What nude pictures ????????

He looks very young? I hope he is over 18. :smile:

Calm down. He is Tom Daley who just won a bronze medal for the British in individual diving. He is about to turn 19.

• Members

And just to add, he was featured on the lunchtime BBC TV news today. They showed his "coming-out" video in part and even broadcast some of the video where he and his diving mates danced in speedos on a beach in Australia. The comments were very supportive, and pointed out that he is the first gay athlete to come out while the majority of his career is ahead of him.

Guest NCBored

"Of course I still fancy girls but right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier."

Gay, or bi?

And does it matter? I think part of his subtext is that it shouldn't be a big deal (but, sadly, it still is)

I also think he doesn't know yet. He's 19 when sexuality is still very confusing. The fact that he can talk about it publicly is impressive for this young man. I suspect now that he's had a man, he won't go back. . .