Lucky

POZ Pot Result Ends Olympics For Stud

• Members

"Delpopolo, who secured his place in the London Games by winning the sport’s first hour of power fight-off, earning the final spot on the United States judo team, now owns another place in history. He is the first athlete to be ousted for a positive drug test while the 2012 Olympics were in progress.

“My positive test was caused by my inadvertent consumption of food that I did not realize had been baked with marijuana, before I left for the Olympic Games,” Delpopolo said in a statement. “I apologize to U.S. Olympic Committee, to my teammates, and to my fans, and I am embarrassed by this mistake. I look forward to representing my country in the future, and will rededicate myself to being the best judo athlete that I can be.” NYTimes.com

• Members

...“My positive test was caused by my inadvertent consumption of food that I did not realize had been baked with marijuana, before I left for the Olympic Games,” Delpopolo said in a statement...

I hear what he's saying but I don't believe it.

• Members

Delpopolo has nothing to apologize. Since when pot is a phisical stimulant? The Olimpyc Comitee is the one who should apologize for being a fascist organization. They should be honored on having such a gorgeous guy in the competition. This doll already got 5 minutes of my time totally dedicated to him, very privately and I suspect there is more to come.