Lucky

How Dumb Is Ryan Lochte?

• Members

Besides admitting that he peed in the Olympic pool:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/london_2012_olympics/swimmer_lochte_admits_to_urinating_bDOXcK7CYb71QwkE8Y4iYM

He doesn't look to smart in these interview segments featured at SFGate.com:

http://blog.sfgate.com/olympics/2012/08/02/ryan-lochte-great-swimmer-terrible-interview/

But, his mom is making a little mistake in interviews herself. With two daughters, you would think she wouldn't brag that her son only has one night stands! But, she is now wishing she hadn't said that.

Guest EXPAT

I thought the exact same thing in his interview with Matt Lauer this morning. He is the exact definition of a "HIMBO". He even used incorrect grammar in many of his sentences which cracked me up. I guess he really does nothing but spend time in a pool.

Guest epigonos

I used to be under the mistaken impression that highly talented (artistically and athletically) people were also highly intelligent – ABSOLUTELY WRONG. Many years ago I became acquainted with many of the dancers at American Ballet Theater in New York. I knew members of the corps de ballet, soloists, and principals. Some were very bright and some were dumber than a post. At the time I was quite shocked. Listen to a few professional athletes speak and you will realize immediately that athletic talent and intelligence definitely do NO necessarily come together.

• Members

The more I learn about this guy the LESS I like him.

And, the fact that his Mom is his "wingman" is disturbing.

He, and his family, need to shut up and quit talking. How many big endorsements is he going to get with the "revelations" he's putting out there this week? But, on the other hand, if he does get the endorsements inspite of himself then it broadcasts where I will NOT be spending my money.

Guest bendit

After hearing all his replies (7x4=21 was my favorite) I can understand why he only has one-night-stands. No one would ever be intreested in sticking around someone who is as unionteresting as he is!

Guest samfitzpatrick

I don't think he is dumb. He is just being honest. :smile:

Honest and he seems shy to me. If he is not comfortable giving the interviews, then that could lead to his interesting comments.

Guest EXPAT

If you thought Ryan Lochte was going away after the Olympics, you were wrong. He's been offered two different reality shows, new endorsements every day, and an offer to start the fashion line he's always wanted.

If he only didn't sound like such a doofus when he spoke.