Guest lurkerspeaks

J Lo (and boytoy) threatening to sue over gay allegations

Guest Hoover42

Caspar says he ran into the peep show just to use the ATM machine inside the entrance. ^_^

What? J-Lo isn't giving him enough spending money?

Guest EXPAT

ROFLMAO - to use the ATM? There are only 4000 real bank ATM machines in the Times Square area. I should know since my team installed most of them. But those ATM machines in those places charge $5 fee per transaction. I highly doubt that excuse would hold much water with anyone.

• Members

Idle bluster, that's all. First, J Lo has no standing to sue. Second, they do not want this dragged through a court with photos and witness and who knows what. Maybe they really want a retraction, more likely the publicity.

Publicity ??? I dont think its a good thing for J-Lo to be known as a "beard".....

But, part of J-Lo's comeback has been her "boytoy" storyline, so they probably need to keep the sham going ? Arent there any young STR8 boys in California that would date "Jenny from the block" ? She needed to pick a Gay boy ????

Guest EXPAT

Looks like J-Lo has dumped Casper. His 15-minutes of fame are up.

That will be interesting since he is the choreographer on her current tour with Enrique Iglesias. But she has worked with ex's before. So I guess this won't be any different.