Guest Fluffypuff

The tiny kitten is almost ready for her date

Guest Fluffypuff

Her paws have been manicured, pedicured, and tastefully painted in classic colors (neutral, sheer pink on fingers and dark red on toes). Tonight, she'll exfoliate herself. Tomorrow, she'll get her long mane blown out in Victoria's secret waves.

The tiny puff will then put on a hot white dress that looks a lot like this, except with slinkier straps, and then fly over to her man. (Actually, it will probably go in the other order.)

You know, when I used to read Squirt, I sometimes envied men. You see ads saying, "Hey, I'm studying at X library and feel lonely. Wanna meet?" For me, unless I really don't care about the guy, there's some prep involved.

0474156049167R__ASTL_247x329.jpg

• Members

You know, when I used to read Squirt, I sometimes envied men. You see ads saying, "Hey, I'm studying at X library and feel lonely. Wanna meet?"

You probably never ducked into a library stall for a quick BJ either. :rolleyes:

But it sounds like what you're aiming for is the true Boyfriend Experience. I can just imagine his warm breath on your neck as he slips down those slinky straps and slings that hot white number straight up into the ceiling fan.

All best wishes and I'm sure it will be a very lovely evening!

articleblk_whitecatlyingonbed_420w.jpg

Guest Fluffypuff

You probably never ducked into a library stall for a quick BJ either. :rolleyes:

But it sounds like what you're aiming for is the true Boyfriend Experience. I can just imagine his warm breath on your neck as he slips down those slinky straps and slings that hot white number straight up into the ceiling fan.

Ooh, Lookin, that's a nice image. I'm getting all turned on now.

All best wishes and I'm sure it will be a very lovely evening!

Hehe, that's exactly how'll I look afterwards. ^_^

Guest Fluffypuff

So we talked. I always worry I F'd up after we talk because I tend to say what I think. But I think we had a good convo.

I had thought I'd stay at a hotel, but looks like I'll be staying with him.

I'm pacing back and forth out of nervousness.

• Members

So we talked. I always worry I F'd up after we talk because I tend to say what I think. But I think we had a good convo.

I had thought I'd stay at a hotel, but looks like I'll be staying with him.

I'm pacing back and forth out of nervousness.

Calm down girl....Its just COCK !

Guest Fluffypuff

Well, i gave it to him orally and he seemed to like the process b/c he was screaming my name, but orgasm didn't happen. And does someon want to explain why big cocks are so great? He's maybe slightly bigger than average, and the best I could do was go halfway before gagging.

Anyway, it was fun and I did end up looking like this after being pleasures many times.

Guest hitoallusa

I don't get it why people like big cocks either.

Well, i gave it to him orally and he seemed to like the process b/c he was screaming my name, but orgasm didn't happen. And does someon want to explain why big cocks are so great? He's maybe slightly bigger than average, and the best I could do was go halfway before gagging.

Anyway, it was fun and I did end up looking like this after being pleasures many times.