Suckrates

Dancing with The Stars Returns with ALLSTARS Season

• Members

Well, its just right around the corner. The return and New Season of DWTS. But heres the twist, for the first time they are bringing back former contestants and winners for an ALLstars season.

Kicking off the line-up are former champs Drew Lachey (Season 2),

Emmitt Smith (Season 3), Brazilian Helio Castroneves (Season 5) and soap star Kelly Monaco (Season 1).

Since the Olympics are on everyone's brain, former Apolo Ohno (Season 4) and Shawn Johnson (Season 8) will also be coming back..

But probably the biggest names to rejoin the dancing fold are also some of the most controversial. Pamela Anderson (Season 10), Bristol Palin (Season 11), and Kirstie Alley (Season 12) are rounding out the line-up, along with French hottie and finalist Gilles Marini (Season 8), TV personality Melissa Rycroft (Season 8) and former 'N Sync singer Joey Fatone (Season 4)

Now, here is the fun part! There is one slot left, and that will be voted for by the audience.

Pick Sabrina Bryan. Kyle Massey or Gay Kasron Kressley.....

Now I'm on the fench about this. This is supposed to be a competition about learning and growth. But we already know THESE people can Dance... and some were even Winners. So where is the competitive edge ???? No surprises ! Of course ill watch because there is some hot male eye candy here, but not sure how it will turn out.....

What are YOUR feelings on this ????

Guest EXPAT

This show drives me nuts. I went to the taping of a season finale when Apolo Ohno won and I realized then how staged 90% of everything really is in that show. So I don't really watch it anymore. (not that I watched much to begin with.)

Guest bendit

My mom watches the show religiously. I asked her what the thrill is for them to see former winners and stars in a competition. For what it is worth, she said they know they can dance, they know they can succeed, but now they will bring the competition to another level by watching them compete against each other. Oh yeah, and guess what else she added: No Marie or Donny Osmond???? lol