Guest EXPAT

Opening Ceremony Olympics 2012

• Members

Currently it's 5:41P in California, and on the East Coast it is 8:41P. When it turns 7:00P here, I think that is when these [apparently stellar] ceremonies will begin here.

Thanks for posting what you do EXPAT; I am furthered encouraged to be glued in front of the television screen.

Guest zipperzone

Very disappointing - the 1st hour was a total snooze - the only thing that could have saved it was if Prince Harry had decided to STREAK.

• Members

Currently it's 5:41P in California, and on the East Coast it is 8:41P. When it turns 7:00P here, I think that is when these [apparently stellar] ceremonies will begin here.

Thanks for posting what you do EXPAT; I am furthered encouraged to be glued in front of the television screen.

Although I watched its being rebroadcast in its entirety, I DID NOT like this particular opening as well as I did when the Olympics were held in Barcelona and Bejiing.

• Members

I found this to be a total "snoozer". Didn't hold my attention at all. And, Sir Paul was absolutely horrible with his performance.

Saw pictures of the Queen when Great Britian was marching in. She was picking her nails. So, I can only assume she was less than impressed with it.

But, on a positive note, the video of her with 007 and the "skydive" into the stadium was GREAT.

Guest EXPAT

Too bad Phelps lost the 400M relay tonight. No medal for him as he came in 4th.

Ryan Lochte, the hottie US swimmer won the gold.

post-105999-0-87906500-1343530983_thumb.

Guest bendit

I didn't care for it either. When England came in, not only was the Queen preoccupied with her hands, Prince Phillip looked like he was snoozing! Also found the James Bond thing contrived.