TotallyOz

Has anyone been testing the Apple Mountain Lion?

I am testing the new version of Apple Mountain Lion today. I am not typing this message on my keyboard. I am using the new dictation that Apple has created as part of the new operating system. So far it has worked like a charm. I will say that it has been very easy to learn. I also really like the reminders that are built into the system.

As always, Apple once again has made sure that the users experience is satisfied.

Has anyone else already downloaded the newest version to Apple OS 10 Mountain Lion? If so, what do you think? Do you like the way everything integrates with your other Apple devices like the iPhone or the iPad?

Guest EXPAT

Yes, I have it also on both my Macbook Pro and my iMac. it's not much of a difference than their last version other than notifications, reminders, notes and "sharing" integration from the apps. I do like Airplay with my AppleTV. I can now do everything on a bigger HD screen if I want. I haven't tried dictation yet. I'm not sure I would ever use it since I can type 140 - 160 words a minute. I'm not sure I like the new Safari upgrade that came with it. I think it is slower than the last version.

I also had to reset my router and modem after I installed on both of my systems. For some reason on my network provider, downloading that much software just stuffed up my router so by re-setting them both I went from very slow back to very fast again. I'm not sure why that happened, but resetting it solved it.

But as usual I'm very happy with the Mac OS. But this wasn't that big of a difference from their last version.