Guest lurkerspeaks

Today's top 20 posters

Guest lurkerspeaks

I found it pretty interesting that so far for today, out of the top 20 posters, 8 have only been registered on this board since 2011 or 2012. FRESH MEAT ! ! ! !

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, we appreciate your participation and welcome you to our own little Wisteria Lane. If there is anything we can do to make you feel more at home and to extend your stay with us, please speak up.. *snide comment ahead* Unlike some places, we welcome new blood and look forward to your input and comments..

MER's Pollyanna, aka Lurkerspeaks

Guest ftlboy

I found it pretty interesting that so far for today, out of the top 20 posters, 8 have only been registered on this board since 2011 or 2012. FRESH MEAT ! ! ! !

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, we appreciate your participation and welcome you to our own little Wisteria Lane. If there is anything we can do to make you feel more at home and to extend your stay with us, please speak up.. *snide comment ahead* Unlike some places, we welcome new blood and look forward to your input and comments..

MER's Pollyanna, aka Lurkerspeaks

Thank you for the welcome Lurkerspeaks. I am a bit of a refugee from another site and I do find it more civil here, which is rather surprising. It is a bit quiet for my taste, but I will consider that a plus for now. I like the that the Admin speaks up more here, and in a much more civil tone.

I am having a bit of difficulty posting. I haven't yet figured out how to delete a post, should I change my mind, once it is up, but all in good time I suppose. I do like that you referred to me as "FRESH MEAT" no one has said that to me in some time, it made me feel young. :thumbsup:

Guest lurkerspeaks

and another plus for those who are "visual people" is that THIS site allows erections and/or full action shots to be posted. So you can read and visualize at the same time.

I totally agree Lurker. Welcome to everyone here. We will try our best to throw out the welcome mat for you! If there are things that you would like to see from us, please let us know. We are open and we listen to our members.

Guest lurkerspeaks

ok, ok, another snide comment ahead--( I am feeling a little snarky today).. when was the last time anyone heard Daddy ask for feedback/comments? the only thing asked for over there is donations..

• Members

ok, ok, another snide comment ahead--( I am feeling a little snarky today).. when was the last time anyone heard Daddy ask for feedback/comments? the only thing asked for over there is donations..

For me, participation (other than discipline) from the Admins and Moderators is important. I remember ALWAYS racing to read Hooboy's posts. Few can entertain, spank and inform like he was able to.

• Members

For me, participation (other than discipline) from the Admins and Moderators is important. I remember ALWAYS racing to read Hooboy's posts. Few can entertain, spank and inform like he was able to.

Ditto.

I really miss Hooboy and his contributions. It's just not the same without him. :(