Lucky

Who Likes Men More Than Axiom?

• Members

A poster the other day wondered if Axiom read the boards with one hand in his lap, or something to that effect. He seems to take such joy in the men pictured here that I admire him for it.

There is never any doubt on what Axiom thinks of a pic! Some examples just from the last few days:

I very definitely want this yum, yum,yummmmmmy guy! He's stunning as well as enticing!

...a beautiful cock that deserves one on his knees who knows how to inflame with his mouth and tongue!

...sumptuous, succulent, deliriously delicious, yummy, yummy and yearning for my hot mouth and tongue.

I'd love to "dive into" all three with my tongue and mouth!

FUCK, I am "horny" for this hottie! He looks so fresh and virginal, and I would definitely treat him delicately and deliciously!!!!

#1 All nine are lined up and ready to receive my eager mouth & tongue!

#3 I'd take all THREE and pleasure to exhaustion!!!

#4 Hot! My knees are sore!

#5 He's mine at the end of his hard run!

#7 ...left and middle, [#1 and #2 L-R] YUM! YUM! ...lick, lick and then some!

#10 He's my kind of man: experienced, masculine, mature, virile! I'd yield to him immediately and give it up!

This is soooooooooooooooooooo friggin' sexy and sensual! I'd love to lick him; if there are more, then I'd take ALL!!

So, KUDOS! to Axiom!!! May there be many more men!

I love Axiom's posts too. His reaction when I posted a link to Leonard, one of my fave NYC scorts, was priceless. Something like a whole bunch of YUMMs punctuated by a couple FUCK FUCKs etc. Exactly right!

But to Lucky, you got to construct yer thread titles better. Why do we have to choose which we like more: men, or Axiom? ^_^