Guest EXPAT

Your hot swimming Olympians. . .

Guest gcursor

so i have a question.. what rule is there that says that the male gymnasts can't perform without their shirts? and the swimmers are always trying to cut more time so why not swim in the nude?

i mean more people would probably watch the olympics then

• Members

so i have a question.. what rule is there that says that the male gymnasts can't perform without their shirts? and the swimmers are always trying to cut more time so why not swim in the nude?

And there is precedent. :smile:

olympics_naked.jpg

Guest FourAces

USA! USA! USA! :P

LBJ took the IRD down to Fourth street USA and when he got there what did he see the youth of America on LSD, WTF? :lol:

• Members

Swimming in the nude would probably be counter productive with drag and all, unless the water was very cold. :P

• Members

Full body swimsuits of the highest technology were actually making swimmers a lot faster. Luckily they're now banned, must've realized the ratings it was costing!

Guest EXPAT

There's a lot of screaming about the fact that the Ralph Lauren Team USA Olympic uniforms are made in China. Some members of Congress think they should be burned. Personally, I have to wonder what people were thinking when they decided to let that happen, just on appearances sake. But as my friends over at The New Civil Rights Movement point out, the United States is one of three nations that doesn't support their Olympic team with tax dollars, it's all done through sponsorships and donations, so maybe Congress should shut up until they're willing to put up. But seriously, did no one at Ralph Lauren and the USOC see this coming?

Guest EXPAT

Ryan Lochte is getting all of the attention this year in the magazines. Now that he cut his hair and aged 4 years, he's the top hottie from the US it seems. . .

post-105999-0-30099900-1342376041.jpg