Lucky

Where Is Hitoallusa?

• Members

I know that he was quite unhappy when The Donald took over the site, but he hasn't posted in 6 days, so I wonder if he is safe. Or did he get fired by The Donald and we won't know about it until the next episode?

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Lucky you are so sweet to acknowledge my absence.. ^_^ I am busy and leaving the States indefinitely so having been busy preparing for the trip. I will drop by from time to time and say hello. I hope everyone is doing well. Hugs~

Guest FourAces

Oh my Lucky you are so sweet to acknowledge my absence.. :smile: I am busy and leaving the States indefinitely so having been busy preparing for the trip. I will drop by from time to time and say hello. I hope everyone is doing well. Hugs~

Oh no .... of all the people I thought would not be running from the long arm of the law ... don't trip with those heels :P:D I hope you stay in touch and stay safe.

Guest gcursor

I am VERY UPSET! Who drove Hitoall from the forums? He was a funny, sincere, kind, gentle man with a serious shoe fetish. He can't leave me...not like this!

Hitoall, I'm pleading with you not to go! You have to stay here and protect the forum from the ne'er-do-wells. People are relying on your fashion sense and your witty remarks! If you go then who will I go to see the new BATMAN movie with???

pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee!!

Guest hitoallusa

Believe me it cost a lot to move all those shoes... ^_^

Oh no .... of all the people I thought would not be running from the long arm of the law ... don't trip with those heels :P:D I hope you stay in touch and stay safe.

Guest hitoallusa

Gcursor you are so sweet. Nobody made me angry or anything... Thank you for you kind words.. I need to work on my book too so I need a quiet place to work. ^_^

I am VERY UPSET! Who drove Hitoall from the forums? He was a funny, sincere, kind, gentle man with a serious shoe fetish. He can't leave me...not like this!

Hitoall, I'm pleading with you not to go! You have to stay here and protect the forum from the ne'er-do-wells. People are relying on your fashion sense and your witty remarks! If you go then who will I go to see the new BATMAN movie with???

pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee!!