Guest zipperzone

Divorce ?

Guest zipperzone

People Magazine is reporting that Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes are getting a divorce after 5 years of marriage.

Just imagine the dirt that could be exposed if she decided to do a "tell all".

• Members

He is said to be worth $270 million, much of it obtained by playing straight guys on screen and maintaining a traditional family life. If someone offered you $270 million, would you go back in the closet?

Would you look for a beard?

Who would it be?

I'd probably look for an old-fashioned girl, who was comfortable around money and who liked to have a good time.

large_bearded_lady.jpg

• Members

If someone offered you $270 million, would you go back in the closet?

Lead the way... I could have a huge closet filled with all sorts of 'toys' and a LOT of disposable income. In fact, I could have them all over the world. :P Of course, I'd be playing close to the edge and might eventually be outed anyway, like that T... Tra... you know, that guy. :D

I suspect this will be a bitter battle unless she is willing to chance the payout. Pursuit of sole custody ususally means scorched earth tactics, in defense. :o

• Members

I'm a little surprised by the turn this has taken... not really out myself but was under the impression from some who are it's unimaginable freedom, unicorns and puppies--great, utterly priceless. Apparently not!

What I don't really get, with all that money and an army of lawyers available Travolta has to resort to groping masseurs...? Fucking FLY YOUR PRIVATE 727 to ANY COUNTRY SOUTH OF HERE!

But then, this is the arsehole who let his son die for lack of simple anti-seizure medication (because psychologists are the root of all evil...), so fuck him! And not in the way he wants!

• Members

He is said to be worth $270 million, much of it obtained by playing straight guys on screen and maintaining a traditional family life. If someone offered you $270 million, would you go back in the closet?

Good point and probably yes. But on the other hand, would I choose to live that life devoted to a religion/faith system that despises and judges against who I really am? Probably not. So, no. I am not that sympathetic in this case.